Monday, February 13, 2012

Bedini Energy Engineering Project - The Intro

There is much information on the Internet about the Bedini circuit. Just search for Bedini and the information will flood in. However, what I plan to do in this blog is actually build a bedini circuit for myself and experiment with the engineering applications for this machine/circuit. It has been implied over the Internet that this Bedini circuit could be used to generate electrical power. In fact, the circuit does produce energy enough to keep two 12 volt batteries constantly charged and it delivers an impluse voltage (through induction) of some amplitude. I plan to verify all these claims and experiment with the application of this Bedini circuit.


I wanted to use materials that I had around the house to build this thing. I had to buy the ceramic magnets my local Radio Shack for about $4.00 for five magnets. I put dowel extensions on the CD disk to have a way to mount the circular magnets and at the same time improve the momentum factor of the CD by giving it a little more mass. Remember, p=mv, that is momentum equalls mass time speed. The more momentum I can get the better the RPMs.




My base is comprised of two sawn 2x4s glued together with a 1/2'' hole drilled through in the middle. I inserted into the hole in the 2x4 glue-up an inverted CD disc holder. And then I inserted into the inverted CD disc holder (the part that holds the CDs a garage door wheel. The garage door wheel has bearings that will make my magnet rotor turn effortlessly with less friction - got to reduce the friction. I want has much RPMs that I can get from the CD disc rotor. I'm thinking at this point without actually testing it that more RPMs will give more electrical frequency (Hz) - hopefully 60 Hz or more.

As you can see I'm just now finishing up on the mechanical part of the Bedini circuit. The next step is to get the electronic components together and wire them into the rotor. Most of the components I think can be gotten from my local Radio Shack - I hope. I need a bifilar coil of 450 to 800 turns which may be somewhat difficult to find - may have to make it.

I won't spend any time explaning how the Bedini circuit operates (that is somewhat a mystery depending on who you read). But that information can be found on the Internet. What I will cover when I get the Bedini circuit built and running are the engineering applications of the machine. If  you want to leave comments you must register. I'd love hearing your comments and ideas!

Until then!
Bill



No comments:

Post a Comment